AVAILABLE NOW, FREE OF CHARGE
|Professor Colin Tourick explores possible alternatives to becoming profitable that don’t focus on the standard practice of building market share.|
Our star article is our focus on Mexico’s leasing market. The article covers vehicle production and sales; fleet management success; lessor challenges; emissions and trends in mobility.
We delve into the thorny issue of RFIs and pose the question: is this resource and time-hungry process still appropriate for modern times?
News about rechargeable road development for EVs; driverless cars, the UK’s diesel ban, Latin America’s used car market, and tougher cyber security regulations.
The latest stats from Experteye’s European Leasing Index Report.
- Professor Colin Tourick;
- Harald Schüll, CEO of BMW Financial Services Mexico;
- Luis Cuenca, CEO of Fleet Renting;
- Thierry Merienne, General Manager of ALD Automotive;
- Roberto Varallo, CEO, LeasePlan México;
- David Madrigal, president of Element Fleet Management Mexico;