£28-30k plus benefits.
Our client is a specialist provider of Motor and Asset Finance we are recruiting a credit controller to assist with recoveries through effective credit control techniques.
- Manage accounts up to 5 months in arrears so that recovery action is pursued on the basis which maximises the recovery of sums due on the most cost effective and timely basis.
- Maximise recoveries of Non-Instalment Charges & Secondary Rental Income in order to meet departmental target’s (net of incentives and costs of collection).
- Novation’s and Satisfactory Quality Complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure you provide a professional level of service to customers, brokers, agents and joint venture parties and in particular comply with the principles of business as set out in the FCA sourcebook.
- Ensure cases are transferred to either our Recoveries or Legal Departments within 3 working days of a case falling 5 months in arrears, or earlier if the case requires legal action, or the controller cannot make any further progress in obtaining recovery.
- Where appropriate, liaise and co-ordinate with internal departments and/or other providers of services, such as repossession and trace agents, to develop understanding of cases and collect and transfer information. Where cases involve a dealership/broker/agent, where appropriate liaise in an appropriate manner with them, using their help as far as possible and keeping them promptly informed of new information.
- Be aware of impact of actions on other departments/dealerships/brokers/agents/ associated debt collection agencies or other providers or services and the customer, and at all times act in a manner that will maintain the Company’s good standing and image.
We are looking for candidates with 2 years’ Credit Control experience of Instalment Credit/Collections (ideally within both a Consumer and Business Finance environment, with a basic working knowledge of appropriate legal matters and regulations and in particular to Consumer Credit Act, Data Protection Act & FCA Principles of Business.
- Monday to Friday: 09.00 to 17.30 with one hour for lunch.
- One Saturday per month: 09.00 to 15.00.
- Occasional evenings as required.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org