A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced transportation specialist to join a vibrant, expanding company, based in Daventry. In this role you would be responsible for all UK and ROI dealers (AG&CE and CV market) for transportation. You will ensure deliveries on time in respect of the Logistics SOP. KPIs to monitor, correct and improve service level of carriers is part of the tasks.
They will also be responsible of transport provider’s invoices validation process. This position will also be in daily touch with all Distribution Organization (Depot, Quality, Solution Centre, Cost Control) and other Teams (Customer Service, Sales…), in order to allocate claims providing from dealers.
- Leading Parts relationships with Carriers coordinating rules and communications.
- Estimates and accruals update (2 estimates/month + 1 accrual/month).
- Carriers KPI Monitoring – Service Level and Contractual rules calculation (if applicable).
- Carrier issues management and escalation process when needed.
- UK /ROI Claims check and approval, discussion with Carrier and eventual debit management.
- Returns from Dealers management.
- To manage issues related to direct injection coming from other Depots.
- Cooperation with DPS Team in order to solve Dealers requests/claims.
- Carriers Pre-invoice creation.
- Share with every Carriers all KPI.
- Liaise with other P&S Departments in order to guarantee a good quality of service.
- Invoices control.
- Working in multicultural teams located in different countries.
- Ability in taking the lead of cross department activities in order to get results.
- Change Management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Customer oriented focused on achieving positive outcomes and growing the business.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Computer skills including the usage of standard Microsoft Office software programs including Excel, Word, Power-point presentation and Email applications.
- Self-motivated with high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant specialist transportation experience.
Contact: Email your CV to email@example.com