c£28k plus benefits.
We are seeking a candidate with collections experience in asset or motor finance, you will organise and maintain the company’s accounts receivable process to ensure collections are actively updated, by proactively collecting overdue accounts and bad cheques. Locating debtors to make collection arrangements and agreement. Create policy and procedures to reduce company’s exposure to bad debt. Whilst this role is focused primarily on providing administrative support, you will also be responsible for maintaining good business relationships with new and existing clients and your internal team.
- Co-ordinating collections activities that fall within the collection processes.
- Providing collection support by proactively identifying and escalating potential risks.
- Resolving collection issues and following escalation procedures to address arears, ceased to trade and other default/terminations.
- Build relationships with lawyers, tracing agents, remarketing organisations to help support your role.
- Management of payments, charges and late payment interest on individual accounts.
- Maintain reports for arrears and aged arrears.
- Co-ordination of visits to site to collect overdue payments and make payment arrangement.
- Regular 3 monthly telephone contact with clients (chasing returns arranging deliveries and audit checklists and insurance).
- Issue Notice of end of minimum term letters prior to expiry – promoting New Business.
- Prepare and send Lease Welcome Packs.
- Response to requests for lease buyouts.
- Answering the phones and proactively helping with enquiries, verbal or written.
- Supporting customers throughout the collections process.
- Building effective relationships with client partners.
- General office support and administration.
- 2+ years’ experience successfully performing a similar role.
- Ideally experience in collections or arrears support.
- Good organisational skills.
- Being able to work well within a small team.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org