Competitive Salary & commission.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field based Account Manager to join a fantastic Finance company, whom have been established for many years, and have built up a great reputation within the industry. This is a fast growing independent finance company with their own funds available as well as access to a panel of external funders.
My client is looking for a driven and ambitious person with experience in a field sales role for this newly created role within our growing company. The main purpose of the role is to maximise sales opportunities by building and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers.
You will need to be experienced and proven in soft assets sales aid /vendor role generating circa 50k gross profit per quarter, who is able to hit the ground running with flow of business (proof of current new business generation will be required). You need to be focused and self-motivated on achieving set targets. You will be Identifying and developing new markets and business opportunities and be responsible for increasing and developing sales in existing markets to reach and exceed set targets.
- Identify and grow opportunities with suppliers of business equipment.
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Negotiate deals with suppliers and customers alike.
- Attend professional networking and industry specific promotions to increase brand awareness.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the company to enhance sales.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop marketing strategy in specific areas.
- Keep up-to-date with industry news/developments and share internally.
- Based from home but with support of experienced team based at Head Office.
- To work for an entrepreneurial business where you can develop your earning potential.
- Good Basic Salary, Car Allowance, Pension and Uncapped Commission Structure.
- Infrastructure in place to create the right environment for to you to excel.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant field sales experience within the Asset Finance and Leasing industry.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com