salary based on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales person to join a fantastic Finance Company, who have been established for many years, and have built up a great reputation within the industry. This is a fast growing independent finance company with their own funds available as well as access to a panel of external funders.
My client is looking for a driven and ambitious person with experience in sales for this newly created role within our growing company. The main purpose of the role is to maximise sales opportunities by building and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers.
As an Internal Account Manager you will work within the UK sales team to develop your own portfolio of accounts and work to build relationships and grow revenue from each account. You will develop new business via outbound sales calls to existing, lapsed as well as new customers working from both an established database as well as newly purchased data.
- Grow and Develop your own prospect client base by proactive sales pipeline management and outbound calling.
- Identify and Maximise cross selling opportunities with existing clients.
- Manage identified sales opportunities through the sales process.
- Update info on the in-house CRM System.
- Mainly office based but client visits as required.
- Minimum 2 year Internal Sales or Sales Support Experience ideally gained within Financial Services and preferably the leasing/asset finance industry or equipment sales. (Some account management experience is preferable).
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skill.
- Ambitious and hard working.
- High attention to detail.
- Organised methodical approach.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant B2B sales experience, and ideally within the Asset Finance and Leasing industry.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com