Up to £50k basic plus bonus.
To canvas, develop and ultimately win quality new business and customers for the company in line with agreed objectives.
- To take a proactive role in identifying and approaching customers to promote the company’s financing products and services.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to promote business and identify further opportunities.
- Discuss proposals with customers and potential customers.
- Assess the quality of the proposal through appropriate checks such as Annual Report & Accounts, management accounts, searches and appropriate product information if necessary.
- Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval.
- Pass appropriate documentation for processing once agreed.
- Coordinate activities with other sales team members.
- Respond to management initiatives on targeting particular sectors.
- Contribute new ideas for the development of the business.
- Assist any of our current funding panel with their delinquent cases.
- Maintain appropriate records and database information on customer base.
- Undertake any other similar or related activities as and when required.
- Ensure that procedures have been appropriately addressed and documented.
- Adhere to the Company’s Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
- Maintain an awareness of changes to legislation i.e. Consumer Credit Act, Data Protection Act, Anti Money Laundering regulation etc. and ensure compliance thereof.
- Report all issues of regulatory concern to the Asset Finance Operations Director / Bank Legal & Compliance Director.
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner.
- A good level of education as well as demonstrable experience, expertise and the right attitude considered of particular importance for the role.
- Experienced asset financier.
Technical/Specialist Knowledge & Skills:
- In depth understanding of finance products and accounts.
- Fully conversant with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act.
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite – Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of TCF.
- Achievement/target orientated.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Decision making skills.
- High work standards.
- Using initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Professional, well presented.
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels.
- Customer Focused approach.
- Able to commute reliably to office base.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Must have clean or near clean driving license.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com