Basic Salary: c. £50k, OTE: up to £100k.
Sector: SME – End User, Vendor and Broker.
Asset Type: Hard Assets
Our Client is at an exciting time in its development, on a sustained growth path with clear objectives and ambitions. As an integral part of those growth plans, we are looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Hard Asset finance sales professional to drive the business forward in a number of areas, including:
Implementation of a sales plan to develop an external channel of business in the SME hard asset sector, with business derived from new & existing brokers, vendors and direct customers.
Challenging the existing hard asset providers with innovative finance solutions through structuring, relationship and good asset management, not just pricing.
A base salary of around £50,000 is on offer plus substantial on target earnings against agreed goals, sales numbers and KPIs.
- Appointing a number of new brokers in the first year, which will have been qualified to meet the company’s targeted asset types as well as meeting business KPI’s of deal approvals and minimum business drawdowns.
- Building a pipeline of end-user clients & vendors so that a direct business model is achieved which will account for a substantial contribution to NBV in the medium term.
- Promoting and increasing the awareness of the company with industry trade bodies, affiliates and other such groups to accelerate the growth, development and presence in the hard asset sector.
Known & active in the hard asset sector with demonstrable experience gained in a recognised lending financial institution (bank, finance house or captive finance company) with evidence of sales success via brokers, end-users or manufacturers.
- Appreciation of a small private team – able to undertake a range of tasks and integrate with the existing staff to ensure a smooth process for transacting business. Examples would include providing necessary support with credit submission reports for new business transactions and involvement in collection and arrears cases as required.
- An appreciation of credit / risk and reward – pricing must be attractive.
- A solid financial understanding to enable working with credit and asset valuers. Taking identifiable assets with collateral value as security and using the collateral to structure deals to meet credit requirements and client needs.
- Professional, loyal and responsible.
- Tenacious and sales driven. Motivated by generating quality business.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive.
- Focused, clear communicator.
- Credible and client-centric.
About our client
A customer-focused, independent provider of asset finance solutions to the end user as well as Broker and Dealer channels. Financial offerings include leases and loans across a variety of hard and soft assets. Transaction sizes typically fall within the SME segment and include Professions, Corporates and Public Sector clients.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161