£22k - £32k plus excellent bonus and benefits.
Our client are an independent, rapidly growing provider of stocking finance to manufacturers and dealers, within the capital equipment and leisure sectors.
They are expanding their business development team across the UK, and are currently looking to appoint a junior/trainee business development manager to cover the South of England.
Working closely with the existing sales team, you will be responsible for generating and managing new business opportunities with manufacturers and dealers, to introduce the company and their products and services.
- Proactively manage and develop a database of clients and prospects, building strong relationships, maximising new business opportunities, and identifying future opportunities for development.
- Origination of new dealer funding opportunities for unit stocking , negotiating with key decision makers to generate mutually acceptable transactions.
- Support the development of business in relation to strategy, competitor activity, product development etc.
- Manage existing relationships and facilities/credit limits.
- Support the wider sales team where required.
- Monitor competitor activity.
We are looking for applications from candidates who are either graduates looking for their first sales role, or those with a couple of years sales experience, looking for the next step in their career. You will be self-motivated, activity driven, and have the ability to build and grow business relationships through strong negotiation and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing business, in a role where you can really develop your career in sales/relationship management.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com