£50,000 - £70,000 + Commission + Car + Pension.
Our client is part of a leading financial services business who are looking to develop their asset finance offering. Due to growth within the Finance market place they are looking to recruit a Broker Manager - Asset Finance to cover Northeast and Yorkshire.
The role will involve establishing and developing new broker relationships with throughout a specific territory in order to build strong relationships and secure profitable new business.
- Identifying and qualifying prospective new business opportunities primarily in the intermediary space.
- Building relationships with key contacts and decision makers within identified companies to create effective working partnerships and opportunities for continued and new business development.
- Ability to prepare & present credit proposals to the credit committee with an understanding of accounting information.
- To introduce and present the range of products to new and existing business introducers both face to face and electronically.
- Sell in a consultative manner proposing solutions to meet the requirements of the end user customer.
- Seek opportunities for networking in order to expand contacts, knowledge and new business opportunities.
- To build an expert knowledge of the Industry and commercial awareness to enable the development and growth of new business opportunities and to achieve sales.
- Recommend process improvement suggestions and initiatives that will enhance the success in securing new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need to understand asset finance ideally have some experienced of working with Brokers however this is not essential.
Contact: Kate 07850 906718 firstname.lastname@example.org