c£40k +, excellent OTE, car allowance and benefits.
Our client are an independent, rapidly growing provider of inventory finance to manufacturers and dealers, within the capital equipment and leisure sectors.
They are expanding their business development team across the UK, and are currently looking to appoint a new business development manager to cover the North East and Scotland region.
- Proactively manage and develop a database of clients and prospects, building strong relationships, maximising new business opportunities, and identifying future opportunities for development.
- Origination of new dealer funding opportunities for unit stocking , negotiating with key decision makers to generate mutually acceptable transactions.
- Support the development of business in relation to strategy, competitor activity, product development etc.
- Preparation of credit submissions for new business.
- Manage existing relationships and facilities/credit limits.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience of dealer stocking, or alternatively have a knowledge of the asset finance sector.
You will be target driven, sales focussed, and have the ability to originate and then manage commercial relationships at all levels. In addition you will be self- motivated, have strong negotiation skills and be comfortable covering a large territory, which will require travel and some nights away from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic and expanding business, who have an excellent culture, and where earnings potential is genuine.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com