Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Collections manager to join a busy, vibrant team based in Cheshire. This is a great company to work for, excellent working environment, and career opportunities. Liaising internally with; Asset Finance /Finance/Risk, and Externally with Intermediaries/Repo agents/Auctions/ Solicitors/Suppliers/Liquidators. You need to have had previous strong hands on Collections experience within the Asset Finance industry.
- Preparing submissions to Solicitors for legal action.
- Assessing when repossessions are necessary.
- Authorising control of repossessions.
- Organising sale of assets.
- Liaising with repossession agents / Auctions etc.
- Organising online prosecutions in small claims courts.
- Liaising with Liquidators.
- Agreeing payment plans.
- Arrears calls & correspondence to hirers.
- Liaising with Brokers & Suppliers.
- Collecting Debit card payments.
- Managing the secondary rental portfolio.
- Ability to Communicate with Hirers/Customers/Third Parties in a meaningful way.
- Good attention to detail.
- Numerically sound.
- Comfortable working to internal deadlines.
- Comfortable with computer operations.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Works well in a team.
Please ONLY apply for this position if you have the relevant collections experience.
Contact: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org