£26000 - £28000 per annum depending on experience.
Our client offers a wide range of finance solutions to customers and dealers buying a wide range of capital equipment. Managing from point of approval to funding.
As a Document Analyst you will be involved in the preparation and oversight of the documentation packages for selected transactions, as well as the collection of conditions precedent. Transactions include but are not limited to retail and construction facilities, including project financing, for UK and international transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of complex documentation for UK and international transactions including construction and term loans.
- Ensuring that all conditions of the transaction credit approval and commitment letter are correctly documented in the loan documentation package for each transaction.
- Explaining documents and conditions precedent and subsequent to funding to customers and other stakeholders, managing documentation issues, and identifying exceptions to standard practice.
- Legal Qualification including Paralegal Diploma / Degree.
- Previous finance experience and / or familiarity with lending concepts.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Knowledge of financing and documentation principles.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com