£45000 - £55000 per annum.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced FP&A Controller (Financial Planning & Analyst Controller) to join their financial services team based in Essex. The ideal candidate needs to have the relevant experience, and be in commuting distance daily to my clients offices based in Essex. You need to have strong IFRS accounting knowledge with the possibility of US GAAP experience, an ACCA certificate is a plus.
This is a great company to work for, offering a competitive salary package.
- Direct report to the Country Finance Manager.
- Direct interface with other departments at market level and the EMEA FP&A / CAO and Treasury team; manage relation with Vendor partners ensuring reliable, timely and accurate information flow.
- Liaise with other business leaders to ensure sharing of information and deep / complete understanding of business variances and trends.
- Month end closing process including reporting of P&L, Balance Sheet and commercials.
- Assure reliability and integrity of the monthly/quarterly results reported in the official reports in accordance with IFRS and US Gaap.
- Monthly variance analysis vs main reference scenarios (budget, forecasts).
- Produce, maintain and develop financial reports with KPI’s for areas such as new business, margin, cost of funding, other operating income, Risk costs Roll on Rentals analysis and any other key business area.
- SG&A monthly accrual and actual analysis and monitoring.
- Responsibility of Forecast and Budgeting processes; management of securitization, if any.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place also through the execution or review of balances reconciliations.
- Direct interface with treasury to control and manage proper company funding and appropriate math funding in place and in line with Group policies; monitor funding trends.
- Liaise with tax departments any aspect related to taxation reporting and tax impacts on reporting and statutory accounts.
- Direct interface with Group shared accounting service center located in Belgium and control of their activities.
- Support and coordinate the drafting of year end statutory accounts (if applicable).
- Support for ICT implementation projects on finance topics and any strategic initiative.
- Intercompany reconciliations for Group systems loading purposes and consolidation eliminations.
- Internal and external auditors support with reference to reporting matters/data.
- University degree in business administration.
- Four– six years of previous experience in bank, financial services or auditing/consulting firm.
- Previous experience in Finance Financial Services will be a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS accounting (and possibly US Gaap); ACCA certification will be a plus.
- Fluency in English; fluency in Italian or French or German will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (advanced Excel); strong skills on excel pivot tables (and Vlookup) and data interrogation / matching techniques; good knowledge of SAP.
- Cross process view and problem solving attitude; proactive in finding solutions.
- Self-Committed, proactive and cross functional team-working attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant Financial Planning & Analyst Controller experience.
Contact: Please send your CV to email@example.com