up to £50k.
Due to the continued growth of one of our clients, an asset finance company who are one the largest independent finance companies in the UK.
- Reporting to the Credit & Risk Manager, you will draft and present structured credit proposals, maintaining an objective and independent view within the credit process and complying with Credit Policy/guidelines and processes.
- You will be required to perform credit reviews and research industry/customer-related information for all new proposals and reviews of existing customers, as well as proactively monitoring industry and sector trends for early warning signals.
- You will need to achieve the timely turnaround of credit proposals and reviews, in accordance with pre-agreed SLAs; coordinate with the Credit & Risk Director, fellow Senior Underwriters and colleagues in Sales in relation to credit proposals; satisfy conditions precedent prior to referring for payout and assist in ongoing monitoring of clients' financial performance to ensure compliance with covenants in place.
- You must also be confident in building, developing and strengthening relationships with existing and potential introducers, suppliers and valuers in order to maximise future opportunities for the Company.
- Excellent credit assessment and report writing skills - ability to carry out due-diligence on credits and write a structured credit report for presentation to sanctioning authorities.
- Strong financial, analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong communication and organisation skills - understanding of the credit risk drivers for each proposal and able to disseminate complex information to multiple stakeholders, explaining the salient points.
- Strong time-management abilities - ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and accountable - demonstrates strong deal ownership.
- Team player with self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to write structured credit proposals in line with agreed timescales.
- Previous credit risk experience at a financial services provider (not necessarily in an asset finance environment).
- Knowledge of finance and finance products.
- Other financial services business exposure e.g. Commercial leasing/Corporate banking.
- A clean credit reference check and reference from previous employer may be required.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org