Up to £55,000 + Benefits & Bonus.
My client is a large Asset Finance provider who is currently seeking an Operations Manager to take responsibility for a team of internal personnel including customer service, processing / payouts. You will oversee the team managing the proposal to decision process ensuring deals are processed and paid out efficiently.
- Manage and co-ordinate the activities of the support team including proposal management, document processing, activations and payout.
- Maintain accurate business data that will be used to support operational management information.
- Oversee delivery of the agreed customer journey and experience ensuring that all agreed service levels are met.
- Act as a first level escalation point for any expression of client dissatisfaction.
- Lead, coach and motivate the team.
- Lead improvement of data driven decision making and build MI reporting through enhanced data capture.
- Drive process improvement and encourage ideas to deliver customer outcomes.
- Lead process automation on core business systems to reduce manual rework and inefficiencies.
- Building relationships and lead by example with a mindset of customer service excellence.
- Ensure key performance indicators are consistently met and exceeded through people performance management and undertaking 1st line of defence assurance testing.
- Enhance Standard Operating Procedure documents to reflect the go-forward process and embed in the team.
A proven manager you will have in-depth experience of Asset Finance gained in a leadership role. You will be a team player able to lead by example with demonstrable success in nurturing talent and building a strong team.
Contact: Gemma 07850 906716 email@example.com