Up to £35,000 + Excellent Benefits & Bonus.
A large Financial Services organisation my client is looking to recruit a Collections Team Leader to manage a small team of collections officers.
- Oversee and lead the day-to-day running of the team identifying customer detriment, delivering fair customer outcomes and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Support the design and delivery of collection strategies and campaigns including workflow allocation and management to maximise income and minimise loss.
- Manage the delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and team objectives.
- Coach and develop a high performing collections team.
- Ensure that Vulnerable Customer (VC) identification, recording and handling procedures are accurately and effectively followed by the team.
- Agree within delegated authorities or recommend if outside of own authorities: financial reschedules, forbearance, write offs and bad debt provisions.
- Ensure that the team operates within defined policies, processes and procedures and delegated authorities.
It Is ESSENTIAL you have a background managing a team with at least 2 years experience in B2B collections / recoveries.
Contact: Gemma 07850 906716 email@example.com