Competitive package and benefits.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very successful business providing funding into the hard asset sector.
- Management of regional dealers and customers.
- To capture all available finance business from dealers - new, used, other.
- Recommend local finance or sales promotion initiatives to enhance sales process.
- New business origination targets including volume, margin, fees, ROE, cases etc.
- Install quoting tools with local dealers and provide ongoing development training and coaching of internal sales staff.
- Build and develop excellent relationships at all levels to compliment the offering.
- Work as a key part of the Regional Sales Team and the Dealer sales team.
- Ensure finance is sold as an integral part of all machine sales and have first refusal of all dealer introduced business.
- Dealer audits and reviews complying with company and compliance policy.
- Satisfy all Governance and Compliance (FCA) requirements.
- Good Communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Good understanding with the ability to interpret Profit & Loss and Annual Accounts.
- Requirement to prepare and submit credit proposals.
- Effective organisational skills, able to work from own initiative.
- Good presentational skills especially in a training environment.
- Sound understanding of IT- quoting tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Results focussed, professional, determined and confident.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Network effectively within the business to achieve the goals and strategy of the business.
A background in an asset finance vendor role would be ideal however our client will consider individuals from other b2b sectors of the financial services sector if there is a third party introducer base you work with What is most important is the drive, ambition and gravitas of the individual to be part of a growing team.
Contact: Please send your CV to Mark Lyons in the first instance at email@example.com